Last updated: October 12, 2020
Promedica International CME and Enliten Medical understand and appreciate the importance of keeping your information private and secure. Our privacy statement fully explains how we guarantee your security and use your information when ordering or requesting information from Promedica International CME or Enliten Medical. By visiting www.ondemand.cvinterventions.com, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Information Collection and Purpose
Regarding visitors to our Internet site:
- We collect aggregate information on what pages are visited in order to assess and improve the content of our site.
- Our web server does not automatically recognize information regarding individual users, e.g. email address.
When visitors register for CME activities:
- We ask for information about their identity in order to maintain a record of their participation.
- If a fee is charged and registrants can pay online, we ask for credit card information. Transactions with credit card information are encrypted before transmission over the Internet.
Additionally, when visitors participate in live in-person or live online CME activities:
- We ask participants to complete an evaluation as part of a CME activity in order to provide feedback concerning the participant’s understanding of the content and to improve these activities and future ones.
- We ask whether participants want to be notified of new CME activities as they become available on our site. If you want to change your status regarding this notification at a later time, you can contact us via email to change it.
Other Uses of Information
We may use the information you provide to contact you:
- To check on potential verification problems, e.g., duplicate registration for the same activity
- To ask for more detail about information you have provided, e.g., on your suggestions for improvements
- To inform you that additional CME activities are now available at our site, if you requested this notification
Like most standard Web site servers we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track customer’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information. We use tracking utilities called GO toast and HitBox that use log files to analyze user movement.
Third Party Intermediaries
We use an outside credit card processing company to bill customers for services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
If you no longer wish to receive our upcoming conferences information, newsletter and/or promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving these communications by sending an email with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line to [email protected] If you attend a conference sponsored by Promedica International CME and do not want to have your name traded with nonaffiliated companies, please call 760-720-2263. You can also contact us via e-mail at [email protected]. Please include your name and mailing address in the message.
Though we make every effort to preserve customer privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our Web site. Your contact information may also be made available to third parties in order to comply with legal requirements (i.e., The Physician Payments Sunshine Act).
As our Internet site evolves, we may collect additional information or may use information in new ways. If our information practices change, we will modify this policy statement and use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward.
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you.
Other Internet Sites
Our site provides links to other sites with information on topics that may be useful to visitors. However, we do not control those sites and are not responsible for their privacy practices.
Email: [email protected]
Address: 300 Carlsbad Village Dr, Ste 108A-326, Carlsbad, California 92008